Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Standard Resignation Letter

A standard resignation letter is a basic resignation letter that is written to inform the management the intentions of an employee to leave the company. It is a formal letter with precise details stated for the management’s information and approval. It may contain the reason for leaving while being very professional in its cause.

From:
Jeanne D. Morrow
Project Leader
Arlington Resources
1902 Ava Gartner Street
Powell, TN 37842

August 30, 2010

To:
Gary Willis
Project Manager
Arlington Resources
1902 Ava Gartner Street
Powell, TN 37842


Dear Sir

Re: Resignation Notification

Herewith, I write this letter as my official resignation from the post of Project Leader at Arlington Resources with effect from September 30, 2010, giving the stipulated one month notice as per my employment agreement.

Kindly allow me to record a word of thanks for the many opportunities of learning and growth while in this esteemed organization of which I have served over three years. But now it is time for me to move on with my career; it is with a heavy heart that I have to exit this company next month.

Any inconvenience caused by my resignation is much regretted. I will ensure that all my work responsibilities are fulfilled before leaving.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Jeanne D. Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...