Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Board of Directors Resignation

A Board of Directors resignation letter is written by a board member who informs the rest of the Board of his intention to resign from the Board of Directors. He could be holding a post or just an ordinary Board member. The letter should state his reason for resigning from the Board of Directors.

From:
Olson Wilkerson
Board Member

Board of Directors
Paramount Corporation
January 23, 2011

To:
Chairman
Board of Directors
Paramount Corporation

Dear Sir

RE: Resigning from Board of Directors

Herewith is my letter of resignation from the Board of Directors of Paramount Corporation. My resignation will take effect on February 1, 2011.

After being on the Board of Directors for five years, I feel that it is time for me to vacate my place to allow young blood to fill my seat. This is for the further growth of the company, as I am nearing retirement age in a couple of years. New ideas can be presented to the Board for the betterment of the Company as the organization moves into a new era of business.

I wish to thank the Chairman of the Board and all Board Members for their support and input to me during my tenure on the Board.

I shall pass on my portfolio to my successor if one is found before my last day on the Board; otherwise, I shall pass my portfolio to the Board Secretary.

Thank you for your kind understanding. I wish you all well.

Yours Sincerely
Olson Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...