Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Professional Resignation Letter

A Professional Resignation letter is written by an employee who wishes to resign from the company. The letter is written formally and courteously stating the intention to resign and other relevant facts with proper format and grammar for a professional read. The letter should also contain a note of thanks and apology for the support and offense respectively.
From:
Gerald L. Ratliff
3022 Heather Sees Way
Webb City, OK 74652

November 10, 2010

To:
Laura D. Morton
Managing Director
Triumph Services Agency
1348 High Meadow Lane
Lewisburg, PA 17837


Dear Ms. Morton,

RE: Notice of Resignation 

It is with regret that I am tendering my resignation officially with this letter from the post of Administration Manager with effect from November 30, 2010, after serious considerations.

I will be completing all the tasks on hand before I leave and hand over my office keys and identification card to the Personnel Department on my last day.

Please allow me to record a note of thanks for your kind support during my tenure here. I would also wish to state an apology for any possible offenses to you or the management which I am not aware of.

Thank you for all the opportunities rendered to me during my work tenure here. I wish you and Triumph Service Agency every success in your future undertakings.

Yours sincerely,
Gerald L. Ratliff
Administration Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...