Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Retirement Resignation letter

A Retirement Resignation letter is submitted by an employee who is due for retirement. He writes in to inform the management of his resignation based on retirement. This is a courteous move by the employee to give notice to the management of his impending retirement. Succession can be put into place for the retiring employee.

From:
Edward A. Valdez
4491 New York Avenue
Irving, TX 75063

January 26, 2011

To:
Human Resource Department
GEMS Electronics Industry
8891 Bradford Lane
Irving, TX 38781

Dear Sirs

RE: Retirement Resignation

This letter serves as a notice to the management of GEMS Electronic Industry that I am resigning due to retirement on January 31, 2011.

According to the state labor law, an employee has the right to resign from his current employment upon reaching the age of 60. Hence, I would like to exercise my privilege in this regulation. I have worked with GEMS for over 25 years and I feel it is time to bid farewell to all at GEMS.

I shall retreat from the active workforce after January 31, 2011 to enjoy my retirement phase of life. I hope you will process any dues on my behalf before my exit from this esteemed organization.
Thank you for your kind support all these years.

Yours truly

Edward A. Valdez
Foreman
Division A

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...