Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Board Resignation Letter

A Board resignation letter is written by a member of the company board who wishes to resign from the Board, either as an ordinary member or from a post in the Board. The letter should be written formally to address the Chairman of the Board with an appropriate reason to resign from the Board.

From:
Gertrude O. Wilkerson
Market Analyst

Member of Board
Maple Green Corporation
January 20, 2011

To:
Christopher Milton
Chairman
Board of Directors
Maple Green Corporation
2984 Central Avenue
Malton, ON L3T 5B7


Dear Sir

RE: Resignation from Board

This is my notice letter to inform you that I shall be resigning from the post of Market Analyst from the Board of Directors. My resignation from the said post shall be effective from the date of this letter.

I apologize for the short notice given for my resignation, but unforeseen circumstances have pushed me down this path. Hence, I shall not be able to attend the next Board Meeting in February 2011. However, all my preparations for the latest market report for the company are quite complete. I shall pass the report to you before I leave.

Thank you for the opportunity to have learned and contributed at the Board of Directors meetings. Kindly allow me to record my note of appreciation for your support during my tenure at the Board.

Yours Sincerely
Gertrude Wilkerson
Market Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...