Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Farewell letter

A Resignation Farewell letter is written by an employee who has resigned and wrote to bid farewell to his colleagues and management. In a big company, the leaving employee may not have the opportunity to bid farewell to every colleague personally; hence, a resignation farewell letter is a good option to allow all to know that one has resigned.

From:
Gary Williams
Finance Manager
Chartered Accountancy Corporation
January 22, 2011

To:
All Employees
Chartered Accountancy Corporation

Dear All

RE: Resignation Farewell

The Management has kindly permitted me to write this resignation farewell letter to you. I want to thank them for their kind understanding and trust to pen a few last words to you before I leave.

My last day at CAC is January 23, 2011. I apologize that I did not have time to inform you earlier of my resignation. A heavy workload and transfer of responsibilities before my exit have prevented me from doing so.

Please refer to Mr. Jack Eagle for your claims and salary-related issues in my absence. He will be taking over my duties until the management appoints my successor.

Lastly, thank you for all your kind cooperation to me during my work tenure. I have enjoyed working with every one of you. I wish you all the best in your future undertakings.

Yours Sincerely,
Gary Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...