Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Leave Letter for marriage

A leave letter for marriage is to be written by an employee who is planning to get married. The notice must be given by an employee to the organization if he/she plans to go on leave for his/her marriage as it might be a long leave and the work responsibilities must be taken care of in his/her absence.

From:
Edward O. Burton
Assistant Controller
Production Department
Central Alliance Enterprise
January 10, 2011

To:
Mrs. Sallie Walker
Central Alliance Enterprise
2783 Brookview Drive
Beaumont, TX 77701


Dear Mrs. Walker,

RE: Leave Letter for Marriage

I am writing to inform you that I intend to get married on March 15, 2011.

Hence, I would like to request leave for ten days given my coming marriage. I would like to take March 10 to March 19, 2011, to prepare for my marriage and honeymoon.

I have discussed this leave request with my superior, Mr. George Michaels who is agreeable to my leave verbally. It is agreed that I shall complete all my responsibilities before I go on leave. If there are any urgent responsibilities during my leave, it will be assigned to other team members.

I hope to receive a favorable response from you quickly so that I can proceed with my marriage plans.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,
Edward Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...