Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Official Resignation letter

An Official Resignation letter is a letter of resignation that is submitted by an employee who wants to resign from his current job. An official resignation letter is one that is given to the management formally informing them of your final decision to resign from the company’s employment. There is no reverting from this decision once the letter is submitted.
From:
Harry Potter
Systems Analyst
Computer Department
Top Technology Corporation
January 22, 2011

To:
Mr. Joe Delaney
Human Resource Department
Top Technology Corporation

Dear Sir

RE: Job Resignation

With this letter, I hereby tender my resignation officially from the post of Systems Analyst with effect from January 30, 2011.

I have already made known my intention to resign from the company a month ago to my Department Head, Mr. Gary Thomson. After a detailed discussion and time to reconsider his advice, I regret to inform you of my final decision to resign.

I am thankful for the support, advice and learning while I was at Top Technology Corporation during the past 4 years. The management and my Department Head have been my mentors.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my resignation, and I am willing to train up my successor on the systems under my responsibility before I leave.

Please advice me of other needful exit procedures by Top Technology.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Harry Potter
Systems Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...