Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Maternity Leave letter

A Maternity letter is submitted by an expectant mom to her employer for the days of rest when her baby is born. Sometimes the company allows the maternity leave to be effective slightly earlier than the actual birth date for the expectant mom to rest at home. The number of days in a maternity leave is dependent on the labor law or company regulations, whichever is more favorable to the mother.
From:
Natasha Bligh
Production Supervisor
Floor Depot Worldwide
May 11, 2010

To:
Jason Miller
Personnel Manager
Floor Depot Worldwide

Dear Mr. Miller

RE: Request for Maternity Leave

I am writing this letter to inform you of my upcoming maternity leave due around June 20, 2010. As advised by my gynecologist, it is better for me to rest a little more at home before the expected date of delivery as I am expecting twins. I am much heavier than the ordinary single baby pregnancy, and thus, the doctor advised against excessive movements during the last month of my pregnancy.

Hence, I would like to request for my maternity leave entitlement of 75 days to commence as of June 1, 2010. I have already prepared to babysit helps after the delivery of my babies to enable me to return to work as scheduled.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my request. I ask for your kind cooperation in this matter. I look forward to a favorable reply from you soon to facilitate my work responsibilities.

Thank you.
Yours truly,
Natasha Bligh

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...