Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Academic Suspension Appeal letter

An Academic Suspension Appeal letter would be written by a student who has received an academic suspension letter from the school due to some misdemeanor. The suspended student responses to the suspension with an appeal letter to appeal against the suspension with good reasons stated or just deeply apologetic.

From:

Richard Clayton
2444 Parker Drive
Cleveland, OH 44103
January 26, 2011

To:

Academic Discipline Committee
Bulwark Preparatory School
99388 Palm Beach
Palm Springs, CA 99921

Dear Sirs

RE: Academic Suspension Appeal

I have received your letter on the above caption. I am writing in response to appeal against the suspension.

Firstly, I would like to apologize in writing over my foolish act during the final examination. I should have adhered strictly to the examination regulation not to communicate with anyone. But in that moment of unwise thinking, I responded to my friend’s whisper of help behind me.

I did not assist him in any way that would have favored his academic performance. I just turned back in response to a cry for help. It was not an intentional act of copying or communication.

Since this is my first offence in an examination, and looking at my good academic record, I appeal to the Discipline Committee against the Academic Suspension on me for a semester. I would like to be able to graduate with my class.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Clayton

Student Id: BPS 88322

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...