Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Employee Thank You Letter

An Employee Thank you letter can be a letter written by the employee to the boss, thanking the boss for some assistance or support rendered. There are many reasons to show one’s appreciation and writing a thank you letter is a good way to express your sincere appreciation of some blessing by the boss.

From:

Elle Jones
Accounts Clerk
Accounts Department
Homer Enterprise
January 03, 2017

To:

Gary Dickens
Accounts Manager
Accounts Department
Homer Enterprise

Dear Boss,

RE: Thank You

I just want to write to say ‘thank you’ for your kind support to me last week when I fell ill at work.

I am much better now. The doctor prescribed bed rest for a couple of days as I collapsed out of exhaustion. I understand that you took me to the hospital and later reassigned my work in my few days’ absence as we needed to close some clients’ accounts. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I am very appreciative of your care and concern for your employees. You did not reprimand me but encouraged me to rest at home and recuperate. I am very grateful to you for being such a kind and understanding boss.

I shall ensure I eat and rest well while I work hard from now onwards to avoid a repeat of my collapse at work.

With sincere thanks,

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...