Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank You for your help letter

A Thank you for your help letter is written to express your appreciation of some assistance by the recipient of the letter to you. It is a good letter to write to inform the other party of your gratitude in receiving the help during your time of need which eased your burden.

From:

Cynthia D. Delapena
1680 Cook Hill Road
Madison, CT 06443
January 22, 2017

To:

Elmer R. Vickers
1649 Cook Hill Road
Madison, CT 06443

Dear Mr. Vickers

RE: Thank you for your help

Kindly allow me to express my thanks to you for helping me repair my family’s faulty computer last week. It was so kind of you to take time off your busy schedule to fix the computer for my children’s benefit. They are now ecstatic with the connection to the Internet although I have taken your advice to monitor their surfing activities.

I am so glad that I have such a wonderful and caring neighbor who is willing to share his knowledge and expertise. Our community would be a much better place if all residents were like you; willing to extend their hand of help whenever there is a need.

If you need some baking or food, just let me know. I am hopeless with electronics, but I can fill an empty stomach. Do drop by anytime for a hot meal when you are free; you are always welcome at our home.

In appreciation of your help,

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...