Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Simple Resignation Letter

A simple resignation letter is just a resignation letter written in a simple manner to state the obvious – resignation from the job. Sometimes, it is not necessary to be a detailed letter on why you are resigning. A simple resignation letter just states your intention to resign and a note of appreciation for the duration there.

From:
Patricia Morley
1955 Pointe Lane
Hialeah, FL 33012

August 30, 2010

To:
Charles Dickens
Manager
General Insurance Agency
3637 John Avenue
Jackson, MI 49201


Dear Mr. Dickens

Re: Notice of Resignation

With this letter, I am tendering my immediate notice to resign from your esteemed company. It has been my pleasure to have worked with such a reputable company like General Insurance Agency for the past three months.

It is with regret that I have to leave the company due to personal reasons. Any inconvenience is regretted. Thank you for the learning opportunity which has taught me a lot about the Insurance industry. I will oblige to fulfill my responsibilities before my last day.

It would be appreciated if all my dues can be cleared as soon as possible before I leave at the end of this week. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Patricia Morley
Junior Clerk

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...