Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Follow Up Thank you Letter for Interview

A Follow Up Thank you letter for Interview is written by a job applicant who has just gone for an interview with a company. He writes in to express his thanks for the interview formally, and for the record that he is appreciative of the opportunity to be considered favorably for the job applied.

From:

Caleb D. Ray
3125 Leroy Lane
Kilgore, SD 69216
January 06, 2017

To:

Luther P. Bradberry
Recruitment Manager
Dolby Systems Corporation
3428 O Conner Street
Valdosta, GA 31601

Dear Sir

Re: Thank you for Interview

I am so grateful for the opportunity that you gave me to have an interview on January 5, 2011, for the position of Sales Executive in your esteemed company, Dolby Systems Corporation.

I have gained so much information about your products and services and feel equipped to take on the challenges of the said post. I am confident of a positive contribution to Dolby Systems Corporation with its range of excellent products and services.

I hope that I shall be given the privilege to join the fine staff of Dolby soon.

I am available for work immediately, and I am agreeable to the employment terms and conditions as discussed during the interview. I look forward to hearing from you positively soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Caleb Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...