Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Follow Up Letter after Interview

A Follow Up letter after an Interview is crucial to give a good impression or impact on the potential hiring employer on the job applicant. This letter indicates the seriousness of the job applicant towards the position interviewed. This Follow Up letter after an interview will give the interviewer a better recollection of the candidate while making his final choice in hiring.
From:
James Alfredson
19 Fuller Street
Pomona, CA 91766

May 17, 2010

To:
Tom Mohan
Recruitment Manager
Downing Associates
83 Stadium Avenue
Boston, MA 02210


Dear Mr. Mohan,

Ref: Follow up letter on interview

Thank you so much for making time to see me last Friday on May 10, 2010. It was my privilege to be shortlisted for the first interview for the advertised position of Accounts Manager with your esteemed organization.

The interview was very beneficial to me as I gained much understanding of your esteemed organization, of which I hope to be its employee soon.

I have considered the questions posed to me during the interview on the various upcoming projects which I am to undertake if I am successful to the position, and I can confidently write that I am more than capable for the tasks. I hope to be given the opportunity to prove myself quickly.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further information about me for your kind consideration on my application to the mentioned position. I look forward to hearing positively from you too.

Yours Sincerely,
James Alfredson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...