Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Follow Up Thank you Letter

A Follow Up thank you letter is written by the job applicant who has received some news of his job application. It could be a follow up to thank the management for having received his job application letter and resumed or it could be a follow-up letter to thank the management for the interview conducted recently.

From:

Tracy I. Franks
2031 High Meadow Lane
Pittston, PA 18640
January 5, 2017

To:

Jose J. Johnson
Resource Manager
PharmaSync Enterprise
683 Patterson Fork Road
Chicago, IL 60606

Dear Sir

Ref: Thank you

Please allow me to extend my appreciation and thanks to you for taking time off your busy schedule to meet up with me last Friday, January 6, 2011, at 6 pm.

I understood that it was a busy day and it was very kind of you to see me to consider me for the post of Service Manager at PharmaSync Enterprise. Traffic was heavy after office hours, but I was glad to have kept the appointment precisely.

The interview was very informative, and I am impressed with the structure of this company and its vision that leads me to desire even more for this post.

I believe I am well qualified and skilled in the medical environment to service PharmaSync’s customers well from my experience at previous medical environments.

I look forward to contributing to PharmaSync Enterprise soon.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Tracy Franks

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...