Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Appeal letter to Insurance Company

An appeal letter to the insurance company is submitted by an individual or company to its insurance company to appeal on the claim submitted. The appeal should be relevant with sufficient proof attached for the insurance company to consider a favorable decision. It could be a request for the flexibility of the terms and conditions applied to the claim.

From:

Mark Spencer
4862 Pine Tree Lane
Reston, MD 20191
February 10, 2016

To:

Claims Officer
Double Secure Insurance Agency
993 Pristine Street
Washington, VA 23935

Dear Sir

Ref: Appeal on Insurance Claim

As informed over the telephone, I am writing formally to appeal to you on the list of items stolen from my home in the break-in last month.

During the initial check list, I only managed to identify a specific number of items missing from my home, due to the shock and mess of the break in. However, after three weeks, I have discovered the loss of my DSLR camera which was purchased last year and kept in the store room down in the basement.

I would like to appeal that this newly discovered missing item be included in the insurance claims although you have mentioned that the processing is nearly completed. It is an expensive item which was in excellent condition as it was rarely used since its purchase.

I thank you for your kind compassion in considering my appeal.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...