Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Customer Thank You Letter

A Customer thank you letter is written by a customer to thank the company for the good service rendered in his experience with the company. It is out of a heart of gratefulness or appreciation of the good service which the company has shown to the customer that compels the customer to write in and thank the company.

From:

Teddy Bradford
1046 Fuller Street
Honolulu, HI 92893
March 30, 2016

To:

Top Class Watches & Servicing
1100 Lakeview Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 29003

Dear Sir,

RE: In appreciation of your service

I am a loyal patron of your brand of watches. Having bought one ten years ago for my daughter as her graduation present, I have bought about half a dozen more since then for my friends and family.

I would like to thank you for the good services that your service staff has always showered on me whenever I make a visit to your showroom, although it may not be as often as you or I wish it to be. I have found your watches to be of high quality as every piece I bought has not given me any problem. Every recipient loves my gift, and from your records, you would know that I have recommended quite a few customers to your shop.

Thank you for the kind invites to your sales which are always a great bargain. I truly appreciate your good services and exceptional products.

Yours truly,

Teddy Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...