Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Bank Account Transfer Letter

A Bank Account Transfer letter is written by an individual to the bank management requesting a transfer of funds to another account. The letter must provide sufficient information to prove the sender’s identity before approving the transfer. The letter should be well written for the bank to take the appropriate action.

From:

James Anderson
8790 Fourth Avenue
Andover, NJ 07821
February 10, 2016

To:

Grand Hanover Bank
3287 Day Drive
Cambridge, MA 02141

Dear Sir / Madam,

RE: Bank Account Transfer Request

I, James Anderson, am a current patron of Grand Hanover Bank with a Savings Account as well as a Company Account, under the name Anderson Consulting, since 2000.

I would like to request a transfer of funds from my Savings Account to the Company Account for a business purpose. Please arrange $50,000 to be transferred from my Savings Account, GH033-9382-345 to my business account, Anderson Consulting, BGH399-2984-992. I would like the transfer to take effect on February 15, 2011, to facilitate my business transaction.

Please feel free to call me to verify the request as well as to verify my identity. Please revert once the transfer is executed.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Yours sincerely

James Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...