Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Appeal Letter for parking offence

An Appeal letter for parking offence is usually written by an individual who has been given notice by the parking authority over his offence in a parking situation. The offender writes to appeal against the possible summons or the demerit point consequence that usually incurs in a parking offence.

From:

Linda J. Hall
378 Lime Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
February 10, 2016

To:

Atlanta Council
2903 Bloom Street
Atlanta, GA 33218

Dear Sir

RE: Appeal against parking offence

I am writing to appeal a given notice from your esteemed office which claimed that I had committed a parking offence at Holly Street on January 30, 2011.

I would like to bring to your notice that the car involved in this offence was sold two months ago; hence, I am not the current owner of the car ATL93802BY. Attached is a copy of the completed sales transaction for your perusal. Kindly update your information system with this. Please direct your offence notice to the new owner or the actual culprit of this offence.

Please erase any prejudice against me of this alleged offence; otherwise, I will have difficulty in renewing my driving license later. I would appreciate a response to the update and revert to this issue.

Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Linda Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...