Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

After Interview Follow up letter

An after interview follow up letter is written by a job candidate who has undergone an interview for a particular post with an organization. The after interview follow up letter is written to express gratitude for the opportunity to be interviewed as well as to follow up on questions and clarifications about the job.
From:
Marcus S. Sarno
953 Ferguson Street
S Boston, MA 02127

January 18, 2017

To:
Jonas Miles
Human Resource Manager
Sprightly Canning Industry
883 Golden Avenue
Pittsburg, PA 15317

Dear Mr. Miles

RE: Follow Up on Job Interview

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to interview me last Tuesday, January 15, 2011, at your office.

I am grateful for the time with you and Ms. Larimore who have been so helpful and informative about the position of Product Controller, which I was applying for. The more I hear about Sprightly Canning Industry, the more intrigued I am about the position.

I would like to seek some clarifications about the Product Controller position too, as I did not think about them during the interview.

1)   Would the Product Controller be involved in assessing the quality of incoming materials before running through the internal production system?
2)     How many types of report is the Product Controller required to submit?

I am computer literate so it would not be a problem for me to generate reports quickly.

I look forward to your favorable decision for me to join Sprightly Canning as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Marcus Sarno

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...