Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Greeting Letter

A Greeting letter is an effective way to stay in touch with your loved ones or friends, especially if you have not met up with them for some time. It is a light-hearted letter which allows you to update your happenings to another without any embarrassment and you are free to word the contents as you like.

From:

Larry Dennison
142 McClaren Road
LANGLEY QLD 463
June 21, 2010

To:

Ian Fowler
112 HillTop Drive
Seattle, WA 98109

Hi Ian,

RE: Greetings!

How are you? I am fine. It has been some time since we last met up. We used to meet on the golf course every Saturday and enjoy a round or two together. But I have not seen you around so far this month.

Of course, I was away at work last month and came back only on June 5. Then, I was informed by Mike Scholl on the golf course last Saturday that you had taken ill. I do hope you are recovering well.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you during your recovery. If not, I shall see you on the golf course for a game soon.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Your golf mate,

Larry Dennison

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...