Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Email Resignation letter

An email resignation letter is now treated like a letter that an employee writes to inform his boss or management of his resignation. The format of the email is similar to that of a traditional resignation letter, with the reason of resignation to be stated if desired but always with words of appreciation for the support during the tenure of work.

To: E-Mail address

cc: E-Mail address

Subject:  Resignation

Mr. Johnson, Paramount CEO,

Allow me to tender my resignation from my current post of Company Secretary from Paramount Enterprise as of February 3, 2011.

After consulting HR on my outstanding leave balance, both parties are in agreement to offset my leave days in lieu of the required notice as per my employment contract. Hence, my last working day at Paramount shall be February 3, 2011.

I shall be leaving Paramount for another international organization where I feel offers more opportunities for me to expand my knowledge and enhance my skills. It is an excellent opportunity for me to take up after serving Paramount for eight years.

Thank you for your kind support during my work duration at Paramount. I wish you all the best in your future undertakings.

This email is carbon-copied to Ms. Jenny Gills of HR to confirm the contents of this mail as per our discussion on my resignation terms.

Yours truly,

Barney Jackson
Company Secretary
Paramount Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...