Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Job Offer Decline letter

The job applicant writes a Job offer decline letter to a company which has extended a job offer to the applicant. The job applicant responses with a decline to the job offered, stating his reason for the decline as well as apologise. The letter should be courteously written so that the company does not blacklist the job applicant for future vacancies.
From:
Kathleen J. Morrison
2653 Tuna Street
Hadley, MI 48440

January 29, 2011

To:
Barry Jones
Recruitment Manager
Solitaire Trading Corporation
1553 Rosebud Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530


Dear Sir

RE: Job Offer Decline

Thank you so much for your kind job offer to the position of Assistant Administrator at your esteemed organization. I have just received your letter dated January 4, 2011.

I am sorry to inform you that I have to decline your job offer as I have already commenced work at another organization. The postal system has delayed your job offer letter to me, and I have taken up another job offer.

Please accept my deepest and sincere apologies. I do feel very upset about missing this golden opportunity to work in Solitaire Trading Corporation.

I hope that I may be considered favorably again should there be another job opportunity for me at Solitaire Trading.

Thank you for your kind understanding on my decline.

Yours Sincerely,
Kathleen Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...