Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Romantic Letter

A Romantic letter is usually written by those who are courting one another. The relationship is still new and the couple may be still discovering each other. A romantic letter will do wonders to sway one party to the other when the right persuasive words are written or spoken. It is always exciting and thrilling to read a romantic letter.

From:

Brian Smith
396 St Jean Baptiste St
Clova, QC G0X 3M0
March 2, 2016

To:

Carrie Schneider
105 St Marys Rd
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0C4

My Dear Carrie

Though I have only known you for three months, I have to say this are the best three months of my life. Where have you been all this while? I am so glad I bumped into you that very evening when we first met. It was so romantic. It was like a movie scene where we both did not see where we were going and boom! I call it ‘fate.’

I am so glad fate brought us together. Your blue eyes just captivated me when I gazed into them for the first time, still trying to keep upright after our bump in! They were the most crystal clear blue eyes I have ever seen, or maybe I have never been so close up with anyone before.

I feel so excited with you around, and wish you are always with me. My heart beats so loud when I am with you. Do you hear it? At times I think you do and I feel embarrassed; that is why I did keep talking so that you won’t be hearing my heart thumping so loud.

If you feel the same way for me as I do to you, please reply my letter with a blue heart on the envelope. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...