Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resume Introduction letter

A Resume introduction letter is written by an individual who is applying for a job. The letter of application is usually accompanied by a copy of resume for the potential employer’s reference. A resume introduction letter is written to direct the individual’s credentials to the potential employer’s attention in the enclosed resume.
From:
Kendra R. Rodriquez
1422 Boone Crockett Lane
Ferndale, WA 98248

January 20, 2017

To:
Recruitment Officer
National Catering Industry
4491 Bedford Road
Irving, TX 75063

Dear Sir / Madam

RE: Resume for Job Application

I am writing to enquire about the vacancy of chef in your esteemed organization. I am a graduate from Ohio Culinary Arts School since 2006, and I have been working at various culinary outlets since then.
I am pleased to enclose my resume of qualifications and experience for your kind perusal. I have been privileged to enter some culinary competitions and to emerge as champion or runner-up. I am skilled in various cuisines; Asia, Western or European.

I have traveled to Asia and Europe to taste and learn their local cuisines and delicacies. I would welcome a golden opportunity to work with your prestigious company as I know that National Catering Industry is very well established with a lot of branches and eateries.

I look forward to an interview and perhaps a cooking demo for your kind consideration on my job application.

Thank you.

Yours truly

Kendra R. Rodriquez

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...