Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Letter of Intent for Graduate School

A letter of intent for Graduate school is usually written by a student who is considering higher studies. The student needs to write into the preferred school to inform the relevant authority of his/her intention to continue with his/her studies after the first program. It may be the same school where the first program was undertaken, or it could be another school.
From:
Gary Sheldon
2542 Dovetail Drive
Wood Dale, IL 60191

March 20, 2010

To:
Graduate School Admissions
University of Toronto
2676 Princess Street
Toronto, ON M1L 3K7

To Whom It May Concern

RE: Intention for Graduate School

I am writing to state my intention to continue with my studies at the graduate level after completing my first program here at the prestigious University of Toronto. I shall be graduating this June 2010. I currently have a GPA of 3.95 with great recommendations from several of my professors.

It is my intention to pursue your prestigious Masters of Business Administration this fall after completing my Bachelor of Business Studies. Having worked during the previous summers in various organizations as an intern, I am very much drawn to the role of an administrator in a business environment.

I hope that you will consider my intention favorably and call me for an interview for Graduate school.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Gary Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...