Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Post Interview letter

A Post Interview letter is written by a job candidate who has finished his interview with a potential company that is hiring. A post interview letter is impactful to the hiring company as it serves to remind the hiring company of the potential candidate to be considered for the post interviewed. The letter should be polite and professional.

From:
Travis L. Roberts
2122 Burnside Court
Phoenix, AZ 85003

January 3, 2017

To:
Richard E. Williams
Recruitment Officer
Palm Spring Resorts
4546 Stratford Court
Raleigh, NC 27615


Dear Mr. Williams

RE: Thank you for the Interview

It is my privilege to have had the recent interview for the post of Marketing Manager conducted by your good self at your office on July 1, 2010, at 10 am. Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to meet with me as I understand you were very busy with the company’s closing reports.

I was delighted to understand the vision and mission of Palm Spring Resorts, and with my Tourism qualifications and hotelier experience, I am confident of excelling in the interviewed post. I am familiar with the nation’s tourism status having worked in 3 other international hotels before.

It would be an honor to promote Palm Spring Resorts after viewing its many impressive offerings during the interview. I do hope that you will consider my application for the said position favorably.

I would be waiting to hear from you positively soon.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Travis Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...