Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Thank You Letter

A Thank You letter is always welcomed by its recipient(s). It is a good way to express your appreciation to someone who has done a good deed to you or just to let the recipient know of your gratitude for the assistance rendered. It can enhance a relationship.

Elizabeth Pollack

137 Waldorf Riverside


ALTON DOWNS QLD 4702

November 11, 2010

Cindy O’Malley

150 Waldorf Riverside

ALTON DOWNS QLD 4702

Dear Cindy

Please allow me to thank you for your kind hospitality to me when I was taken ill last month. It was such a blessing to have you dropped by my home on that fateful evening when I was all alone and experienced dizzy spells. You came at the right time to take me to the hospital and stayed with me throughout my check up and admission.

The doctor diagnosed that I had a slightly low blood pressure. Thank you for being there to handle all the administrative procedures on my behalf. My family had gone away for the weekend. I rested well at the hospital while I was monitored in that a couple of days and you often came to look in on me.

Thank you for the lovely flowers and beautiful get well card. My family has come back, and they would like to express their gratitude to you too.

We would like to invite you for dinner next Friday if you are available. I am grateful for such a dear and caring neighbor like you.

Thanking you sincerely,

Elizabeth Pollack

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...