Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Board Member Resignation Letter

A Board member resignation letter is written by a board member of a company who wants to resign from the Company Board. The letter should be formally and courteously written, giving the appropriate reason for the resignation. The notice should be given to allow the Board to appoint a successor.

From:
Gerry Williams
Board Member

Far East Corporation
January 29, 2011

To:
Chairman
Board of Directors
Far East Corporation
424 Clover Lane
Malton, ON L5L 2B7


Dear Sir

RE: Resignation from Board

This letter serves as a notice of my resignation as a Board Member of the Company Board of Far East Corporation. I shall not be sitting in at the next Board meeting on February 20, 2011.

It has taken me a long time to reach this decision to resign as a Board Member, having served for eight years. But the time has come for me to make way for the younger generation to take over my place in the Company Board this year. Hence, my resignation will take immediate effect.

Please feel free to appoint another member to take my seat in the Company Board. I am confident of your choice of successor for the benefit of the company.

Allow me to record my appreciation for your support during my tenure at the Board.

Yours Sincerely
Gerry Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...