Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Offer Acceptance Letter

An Offer Acceptance letter is submitted by the successful job applicant to the company to notify the company of his acceptance of the job offered. It is a good practice to inform the company of your acceptance to the job so that the company is prepared to welcome you besides getting a good impression of your responsible nature.
From:
Henry Mayer
19 Oak Street
Oakland, ME 03223

March 26, 2010

To:
Ms. Jane Montgomery
Human Resource Manager
MBA Works Enterprise
1153 Main Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 9870


Dear Ms. Montgomery

Re: Acceptance of Job Offer

Thank you for your quick response to my job application letter dated March 18, 2010. I am pleased to inform you that I shall be delighted to accept your job offer of Junior Accountant in your prestigious firm, MBA Works Enterprise.

I will be able to start work on April 1, 2018, at your headquarters in San Francisco. I will report to work at 9 am on that day. I am agreeable to the terms and conditions that you have mentioned in the interview and your offer letter.

I look forward to contributing effectively to MBA Works Enterprise. Thank you for your trust and belief in me to take me on in MBA Works Enterprise.

I shall not disappoint you or the company. Thank you.

Yours truly,

Henry Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...