Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Letter to Company

A resignation letter to the company is a resignation notice given by an employee of a company who intends to resign from the company. The letter should give the effective date of resignation with notice if required. Reasons for leaving may or may not be stated depending on the employee.

From:
Jason R. Mauricio
Department Head
Service & Sales Department
O’Conner Enterprise

February 8, 2011

To:
Human Resource
O’Conner Enterprise
4939 William Street
Pascagoula, MS 39567

Dear Sir

RE: Resignation

I would like to inform you of my intention to resign from my employment with O’Conner Enterprise and relinquish my post of Department Head, Service & Sales as of February 28, 2011.

I shall be clearing up any outstanding responsibilities from now till my last working day, which I hope will be confirmed by the Human Resource as soon as possible. I would prefer to be released earlier if there is a mutual understanding on this request.

Please inform me of whom my successor is to hand over my current responsibilities as well as to train up the person to handle my task as there are some particular areas to note.

Thank you for your support during my work tenure.

Yours Sincerely

Jason R. Mauricio
Department Head

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...