Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank you letter for appreciation

A thank you letter for appreciation is a response letter by one who has been given a letter of appreciation. It would probably be an employee who is writing back to the boss for the appreciation accorded. It is a good response to take on to thank the person who writes to express his appreciation of you.

From:

James B. Silveira
Advertising and Promotions Officer
Sparkles Advertising Agency
June 20, 2010

To:

Valerie Pemberton
Advertising and Promotions Manager
Sparkles Advertising Agency
Dear boss

RE: Thank you for your appreciation of my work

Allow me to say ‘Thank You’ for your kind expression of appreciation of my performance at work. I was indeed taken by surprise at your appreciation note as it was unexpected of, but which I was truly pleased.

I was only executing my responsibilities in giving my best to the company through our clients, some of whom are quite particular about our advertising ideas. I am glad that Sterner and Co. approved our designs and ideas very quickly this time round.

The rest of the advertising team was helpful to prepare everything in advance, in anticipating the client’s needs. So, I would have to share the appreciation call with them, if you don’t mind.

But, thanks again for your kind words which encourage me to continue my good performance.

Yours truly

James

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...