Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Resignation Letter

This resignation letter is to inform the company the intention to resign from the company of the current position with the effective date and required conditions. The reason for the resignation is stated to ensure that no ill feeling is registered with the resignation and a note of appreciation is recorded for the support and assistance rendered during the work tenure.

Kristopher E. Robinson
Accounts Manager
Holmes Accounting
May 15, 2010

Wayne Marcus
Human Resources Manager
Holmes Accounting

Dear Mr. Marcus

RE: Resignation letter

I am writing to inform you that I am tendering my resignation with this letter from the position of Accounts Manager at Holmes Accounting with effect from June 15, 2010, giving the required one month’s notice.

I regret to inform you of my decision to resign from this wonderful company which I have been a part of for five years. It was quite a hard decision for me to tender my resignation but due to the need to care for my ailing mother at my hometown, I would have to relocate as soon as possible.

Hence, it is due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances that I need to bid farewell to you and all at Holmes Accounting. I thank you for the great support and assistance rendered to me during my tenure here.
Please feel free to contact me if there is any area that I can be of assistance before my last working day.

Yours sincerely,
Kristopher Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...