Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Admission Appeal letter

An admission appeal letter could be sent by a student who was rejected from being accepted at his preferred learning institution or who was late in responding to the offer of acceptance as required by the learning institution. The sender must state his reason for appeal clearly and convincingly to warrant a reconsideration by the Admission Office of the learning institution.

From:

Susan J. Lambert
210 Johnson Street
Cary, NC 27513
September 1, 2016

To:

Admissions Office
New York University
New York, NY 98893

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Admission Appeal

I am writing to appeal against the decline of my application to your esteemed university of which I had applied for a Business course for this fall semester.

There was a bad and long postal strike in my county in the months of July and August 2010. Hence, I was not able to receive the good news of my acceptance to your esteemed university until yesterday. I have cut out the newspaper article on the postal strike for your reference. The response date of August 30 has just passed. I am appealing against this penalty which is no fault of mine.

It has been my long time ambition to study at, and graduate from, New York University. I do hope that you will reconsider my appeal to be still accepted for the Business course at your New York University.

I look forward to a favorable reply from you soon. I will be able to make it for orientation week on September 10, 2010.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Susan Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...