Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample parking fine appeal letter

A parking fine appeal letter is usually written by an offender who has received a parking fine for wrongful parking. The offender writes in to appeal for a lower fine citing a good reason for a kind consideration. The letter should be polite and humble in its structure and flow to appeal to the authority.

From:

Sylvester K. Lee
2897 Perry Street
Pontiac, MI 48342
February 12, 2016

To:

Atlanta Council
2913 Bloomer Street
Atlanta, GA 33558

Dear Sirs

RE: Parking fine appeal

I am writing in response to the receipt of a parking fine from your esteemed council in a letter dated January 30, 2011, for an unpaid parking at Foster Street in Atlanta on January 22, 2011.

I would like to appeal for a lower parking fine as I was on a business trip to Atlanta on that fateful day. I was not familiar with the parking regulations of Atlanta and parked at the first available space I found near my appointment; as I was already late, I sincerely forgot about the parking fees.

I hope for a favorable response from the council as I do not travel to Atlanta very frequently. Please, advice how I can settle the parking payment from Pontiac.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Sylvester Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...