Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample friendship letter

A Friendship letter is usually written to boost the relations between the sender and the recipient. Its contents are light and easy, perhaps with an update of information between the two parties. A friendship letter is a good way to communicate or update one another if two parties are unable to meet. It is an inexpensive way to keep in touch.

From:

Jane Lam
4391 Findlay Creek Road
Trail, BC V0B 1X0
July 11, 2016

To:

Luis Su
4934 102nd Avenue
Dawson Creek, BC V1G 2C4

Dear Luis

How are you? It has been some time since we last met; I remember that it was at Jenny’s 21st birthday in February 2010.

I have been busy with work since then. I am writing to inform you that I shall be coming down to British Columbia next month; particularly to Dawson Creek! How about that? I have to attend a conference there from August 10-13. Would you be available for a meet up on any of those evenings? I do not know of anyone else in Dawson Creek but you, so it would be lovely to meet you again for some chit chats.

Please let me know if you are available so that I can confirm our meet up in my schedule. I will notify you where I am staying once my accommodation is confirmed by my company.

Hope to see you soon.

Your friend,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...