Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Academic dismissal appeal letter

An academic dismissal appeal letter is written by a student who has been given a dismissal letter from the learning institution but writes to appeal against the decision. This appeal letter needs to be compelling with strong reasons for the learning institution authority to reconsider and revert its dismissal decision.

From:

Sara Mahon
1241 Black Stallion Road
Lexington, KY 40507
February 8, 2011

To:

Disciplinary Board
Lexington University
647 Elkview Drive
Lexington, KY 89922

Dear Sirs

RE: Academic Dismissal Appeal

I am writing in response to your letter with the above caption. I am really devastated by the decision of the Disciplinary Board over my recent academic misconduct.

I am writing to appeal against the academic dismissal decision on me with the following reasons for your kind consideration.

1)      It is my first offense.

2)      I plead ignorance. I was unaware of the ruling as I did not read through the exam regulation booklet carefully with regards to the exam rules.

3)      I have spent a lot of money for my tuition to reach the third year. The pressure is too big on me to fail or to drop out of the program.

Please allow me another chance to redeem myself in this situation. I really want to finish my course well.

I thank you for your kind understanding and hope that I will hear from you favorably.

Yours sincerely

Sara Mahon

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...