Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

After Interview letter

An After Interview letter is usually written to acknowledge your appreciation for the interview conducted by the company considering your job application. An after interview letter is a good way to impress the interviewer of your good manners and professionalism, as well as to impact the management to consider you favorably for employment.
From:
Gloria Tyndall
71 Prince Street
Portland, OR 93295

January 3, 2017

To:
Joanna Collins
Recruitment Manager
TY Enterprise
3461 Flint Street
Palm Springs, CA 57262



Dear Ms. Collins

RE: Thank you for Interview

I am writing to thank you for the interview last Thursday for the post of Personal Assistant to the Director.  It was a very fruitful interview as I was updated with a lot of information about the organization. I am excited to hear of the potential developments and plentiful opportunities awaiting the right candidate.

I believe I can fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the post as I am well qualified, experienced and hardworking. And I believe I can contribute more to the future success of TY Enterprise. I hope that you will view me as the right candidate for the post. I hope to hear from you favorably soon.

Thank you for your kind consideration on my application.

Yours sincerely,

Gloria Tyndall

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...