Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Interview thank you letter

This is a sample thank you letter to the company that conducted an interview with the job applicant. It is a good practice that a potential employee takes the initiative to respond after an interview with a follow-up letter of thanks for the interview. It also shows the determination of the applicant to want the position with the company.

From:

Danny Conner
68 Thames Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11206
May 29, 2010

To:

Johnny Booker
Recruitment Manager
Brooklyn Industry
Industrial Sector E
NY 6234

Dear Mr. Booker,

RE: Acknowledgment on recent Interview

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to meet with me last Tuesday at your office at 10 am. It was a very pleasant interview which enlightened me with a lot of valuable information about your esteemed company. Thank you for your patience with my questions on the company policies and expectations.

I am hopeful to be selected for your advertised position of Project Supervisor. I believe I can handle the tasks and responsibilities that come with the mentioned position. I am confident that the upcoming projects which you mentioned during the interview can be executed successfully in my charge, should I be offered the position.

I look forward to hear favorably from you soon on the outcome of the interview.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Danny Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...