Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank You Scholarship letter

A Thank You Scholarship letter is written by the recipient of a scholarship. It is written to express the successful recipient’s appreciation for the scholarship that was awarded to him. Words of gratitude and joy can be expressed in this letter. The recipient could be the Scholarship Committee of a company or a learning institution which awarded the scholarship.

 From:

Diana Paige
900 Cliffview Lane
Guilford, NY 33440
February 2, 2016

To:

Scholarship Committee
University of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94110

Dear Sirs

RE: Scholarship Award

I am writing to thank you for your kind generosity in awarding a scholarship for my full tuition at the prestigious University of San Francisco.

I am delighted with the good news as this will ease my financial burden, being a self-paying student. Thank you so much for your kind understanding on my poor financial situation. It is a great relief to have this financial obligation taken off my load. Now I can concentrate fully on my studies to pursue my lifelong ambition of being a surgeon.

Thank you for your belief and confidence in me. I promise to do my best so that I shall excel and not disappoint those who have put their confidence in me.
Yours sincerely,

Diana Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...