Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Scholarship Thank You Letter

A Scholarship Thank You letter is a courteous response to the Scholarship Awards Committee for approving a scholarship to the successful applicant. The successful scholarship recipient can write a thank you letter in appreciation of being chosen to receive a scholarship from the Scholarship Awards Committee. This action augurs well on the scholarship recipient.

From:

Andrea Jones
119 Walter Road
Wedgwood, TX 76133
August 8, 2016

To:

Scholarship Awards Committee
New York University
Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Scholarship Acceptance

Please allow me to offer my deepest gratitude and thanks to each of the Scholarship Awards Committee of this prestigious University for granting me a scholarship to continue with my studies this fall.

I cannot tell you how ecstatic I was on receiving your scholarship offer last week. I am so relieved that I do not have to worry about settling my fall tuition fees. I can concentrate on my studies.

Thank you so much for your kind consideration on my scholarship application, and I assure you that I shall put this scholarship to good use. My parents are also relieved that one financial hurdle has been crossed and they are coping better with other pressing matters at home.

Thank you for your kind understanding and consideration to award me this scholarship.

Yours sincerely

Andrea Jones

Student No.: NYU 948300222

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...