Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Personal Introduction Letter

A Personal Introduction letter is written to introduce the self or new business to the community or business associates. This introductory letter informs the recipient of the business associate or product with hopes of being accepted into that particular community. It could be a personal letter of introducing the self or written on behalf of another.
From:
Pam S. Washington
Branch Manager
Swenson Productions
4127 Grasselli Street
Manchester, NH 03109

April 12, 2010

To:
Managing Director
LeRoy Enterprise
4010 Sweetwood Drive
Aurora, CO 80010


Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Personal Introduction

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Pam Washington, the new Branch Manager of Swenson Productions, as of April 2, 2010. I have just taken over this position from Mr. Raymond Wilson who retired from Swenson Productions on March 31, 2010.

I am delighted to note your esteemed company’s favorable long-standing business collaboration with Swenson Productions. I am hopeful to bring our collaboration to greater heights under my helm.

It would be my pleasure to meet with you at your convenience for a courtesy call and to discuss further business collaborations between our companies.

Please do not hesitate to call on me for any service which I can render on behalf of Swenson Productions.

Sincerely yours,
Pam Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...