Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample sympathy letter

A Sympathy letter is written to express your condolences or share the grief of the recipient in the event of a loss in death or unfortunate circumstance. The letter contents should be soft while conveying empathy on the low feelings of the recipient, with the purpose of easing the grief and strengthening of the recipient.

From:

Will Alexander
80 Bungana Drive
Balaklava SA 5461
Australia
January 07, 2017

To:

Mauro Sal
Largo Febo, 102
25030-Coccaglio BS

Italy

Dear Mauro

RE: My Deepest Sympathy

Please allow me to convey my deepest sympathy on the loss of your job last week. I heard about your retrenchment from your company from Jacky, our old classmate whom I bumped into 2 days ago. It is indeed shocking news that such an established company like Trans-Met should be caught up in a bad financial situation.

But in this ailing economy, anything is possible. No employee is shielded from recession consequences. I was in the same boat as you 2 years ago. I am sure that you will be able to find employment again very quickly with your impressive credentials.

Please let me know if I can be of help to you at this time of shock and anxiety. Stay strong and calm, my friend.

Yours truly,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...