Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Decline Letter

A Decline letter is written by an individual who does not wish to accept the job offer.  A decline letter is a polite way to inform the other party that you are not able to take up the offer for some reason or other.  Apologies should be recorded to leave a good impression on the recipient.

From:

Jack Nicholas
29 Meagan Drive
Oakland, ME 04963
June 28, 2010

To:

David A. Cline
Branch Manager
TRK Management Services
2074 St Jean Baptiste St
Hebertville Station, QC G0W 1T0

Dear Mr. Cline

RE: Decline on Job Offer

Thank you for your job offer of Management Trainee at your esteemed organization. I am delighted to be selected for the post. However, I regret to announce that I have to decline your kind offer as I have committed to another posting.

Please accept my sincere apologies that I did not exercise more patience to wait for your offer as I had really wanted to be trained in the management arena, having studied in the Business discipline. But with the uncertain economy, I committed to the first offer that came along.

Nevertheless, I wish you and your esteemed company all the best, and I hope that I shall have another opportunity to work at TRK Management Services one day soon.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...