Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Appeal letter for College

An appeal letter for College can be written by a young individual to its parents or financiers to appeal against their advice to skip college. The sender states good reasons for his interest to enter college and should write convincingly to change the recipient’s mind on college. The sender appeals to the recipient for a reconsideration of their decision.

From:

Anna Myers
888 Strand Lane
Kansas City, MO 64426
January 20, 2016

To:

Bill & Jane Myers
3920 Point Street
Hickory Hills, IL 60457

Dear Dad & Mom

RE: Please reconsider your decision

I am writing to plea with you to reconsider your advice and decision in asking me to discontinue my college studies.

I was so sad to read of your news in your last letter. I am sorry that the financial situation at home is not improving with dad retrenched since last month. I am sure he will get another job. But I am already half way in my second year and I am really doing well.

If I can get a scholarship and take up some part-time job here, may I carry on with college, please? I promise to earn my own tuition and living expenses. It will be better for us later when I graduate from college. I promise. Please, mom and dad; let me finish college.

I hope you will reconsider my appeal to you both. Thanks for your kind understanding and support. I know it is hard for you at the moment.

With all my love,

Anna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...