Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Informal Thank you letter

An informal thank you letter is usually from friends or family who are very close with one another. It is always good to give a note of thanks to another who has extended a helping hand or rendered a service for the individual’s benefit. The letter can be casually written on a light note with expressions of thanks freely written.

From:

Cassandra Mire
3453 Goff Avenue
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
February 10, 2016

To:

Joann W. Tennett
3122 Elkview Drive
Stuart, FL 34994

Hi Joann

RE: Thank you

Thank you for the recipe for the delicious walnut cake. It turned out wonderfully beautiful and delicious. I was so happy because it was my first try at baking my favorite walnut cake. I had been looking for the right recipe for some time, and I am glad I bumped into you the other day to get it off you.

Thanks so much for sharing the recipe with me; I appreciate your generosity. Believe it or not, I finished most of the cake! My family managed to salvage a bite, and is asking for another bake!

This successful bake has set me excited on baking. If you have other such wonderful recipes, I hope you will share them with me again.

From a novice baker,

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...