Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Follow Up Interview Letter

A Follow-up interview letter is written by a job applicant who is vying for a position in a company and has gone for an interview. This letter should be written after the interview is conducted as a courtesy response to the company for selecting the potential applicant for an interview as well as making a positive impression on the interviewer for confirmed employment.
From:
Daniel Donaldson
3446 Albert Street
Kitchener, ON N2L 3V2

June 23, 2010

To:
Mr. Josh Humphrey
Recruitment Officer
Dale & Dayton Enterprise
573 Hyde Park Road
London, ON N6A 5R2


Dear Sir,


RE: Thank you for the Interview

Please allow me to thank you for the interview last Friday at 6 pm for the post of Administrator. I was indeed very grateful that you stayed back to meet with me, although I had not answered any advertised position.

The post of Administrator seems very appropriate for me as I am also currently serving in that capacity at my current place of work. However, due to the distance from my home and the workplace, a lot of precious time and money are wasted. Hence, I would be delighted if I can secure a position at Dale & Dayton Enterprise. At least, there is no problem staying back at work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Daniel Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...