Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank You Letter for Gift

A Thank you letter for a gift is a formal action to take; in response to receiving a gift; especially when the gift is of a substantial value or worth. The letter will also serve as an acknowledgment of receipt of the gift as well as an opportunity to show your appreciation to the sender of the gift.

From:

Elizabeth Holland
56 Wolverine Avenue
ALTON DOWNS QLD 4702
November 3, 2016

To:

Hilda Parker
2322 Bloomfield Way
Aurora, ME 04408

Dear Aunt Hilda

RE: Thank you for the gift

I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to you for your kind thoughtfulness of sending me $1,000 for my recent 18th birthday. This is the best birthday present that I have ever received as I am celebrating my 18th birthday with my friends.

I had a small gathering of 5 close friends celebrating my 18th birthday at Hard Rock Café on the eve of my birthday. We had a superb time, and it was such a memorable time for me. I have enclosed a photo for your perusal.

The balance of your gift has been deposited into my savings account for future or emergency use. Thank you for your kind understanding on my circumstances to give me the most appropriate birthday gift.

With all my love and thanks,

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...