Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank You Letter to Boss

A Thank you letter to the boss is a good way to keep the relationship between the boss and the subordinate healthy and at the right stance.  A written expression of thanks is a record of your sincere appreciation of the assistance rendered by the boss or the favorable management style that benefits the employee.

From:

Elizabeth Wiley
Secretary
Accounts Department
Fulton Power Tools Industry
November 21, 2016

To:

Charles Beckham
Manager
Accounts Department

Dear Boss,

RE: A Big Thank You

Please allow me to express my sincere gratitude to you for extending your helping hand during my time of grief. My mother’s recent death has taken a toll on me as I had to care for her during the last three months of her life.

Thank you so much for allowing me time off to care for my ailing mother until she passed away. I am so grateful for your kind understanding on my situation and for your trust in me to follow up on my duties and responsibilities whenever I can.

Your kindness and sympathy are very much appreciated. There are no other words to express my sincere and heartfelt thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

I am so thankful to have a great boss like you. I shall be forever in your debt.

With sincere thanks,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...